Dividend Update - December 2019
- On Wednesday, january 15, 2020
- Comments (0)
- In Dividend Income
December ends and the year 2019 also. The year 2019 went well with an increase in dividends of + 65.62% on my eToro portfolio.
Here is how the stats are broken down from the companies that paid me in December.
• MGM - MGM Resort International : $0.20
• GE - General Electric Co : $0.10
• D - Dominion Resources Inc : $0.64
• AIG - American International Group : $0.18
• DIS - Walt Disney : $0.63
• USRT - iShares Core U.S. REIT : $3.78
• HMMJ - Horizons Marijuana Life Sciences Index : $2.00
• NZD/CHF - Forex : $0.08
December dividends add up to $7.61, which represents a 105.12% increase from last year, where I made $3.71.
Below are some charts from my Dividend income page to better visualize the results.
Total dividend income 2019 : $79.05 (+65.62%)
How did your portfolio perform in December? Did you achieve significant growth or decrease? Which companies do you follow right now? Feel free to leave a comment on the section below.