Dividend Update - September 2019
- On Monday, october 07, 2019
- Comments (0)
- In Dividend Income
This month of September, no increase in dividends that are on the same level as last year, on my eToro portfolio.
Here is how the stats are broken down from the companies that paid me in September.
• KO - Coca-Cola : $1.40
• MGM - MGM Resort International : $0.20
• GE - General Electric Co : $0.10
• D - Dominion Resources Inc : $0.64
• AIG - American International Group : $0.18
• USRT - iShares Core U.S. REIT : $3.20
• HMMJ - Horizons Marijuana Life Sciences Index : $1.42
• NZD/CHF - Forex : $0.10
September dividends add up to $7.24, which represents a +0.01$ increase from last year, where I made $7.23.
Below are some charts from my Dividend income page to better visualize the results.
Total dividend income 2019 : $57.14
How did your portfolio perform in September? Did you achieve significant growth or decrease? Which companies do you follow right now? Feel free to leave a comment on the section below.